Enjoy a unique experience in Yverdon-les-Bains with a combined offer of sailing, culture and physical activity.
The town of Yverdon-les-Bains, with its historic centre and its famous Place Pestalozzi, has a rich history. Culture and navigation have played an important role.
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the LNM shipping company, the "boat and bike to the museums" experience offers a combined ticket giving access to :
- the cruise on Lake Neuchâtel ;
- self-service bicycles to discover Yverdon-les-Bains
- a visit to the museums.
The Maison d'Ailleurs, a unique institution in the world, presents collections at the crossroads of popular culture, contemporary art and science. The Museum of Yverdon and Region, located inside the castle, traces nearly 8,000 years of regional history. The CACY exhibits contemporary art in the historical setting of the town hall, dating from the 18th century.
This experience is offered by the "Association pour le Développement du Nord Vaudois (ADNV)", in collaboration with the "LNM", the city of Yverdon-les-Bains, the Museum of Yverdon and region, the Maison d'Ailleurs and the Yverdon-les-Bains contemporary arts center.
Valid from 14th May to 25th September 2022, wednesday to sunday.
The package includes :
- The day pass for Lake Neuchâtel, valid on the LNM cruises
- Entrance to the 3 museums of the city : the Museum of Yverdon and Region, the Maison d'Ailleurs, the Yverdon-les-Bains contemporary arts center
- Daily rental of a self-service bicycle "Donkey Republic".
Price per person
- Price per person
- CHF 34.-