Sep 23, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
Sainte-Croix - Sport
Migros Hiking Sounds, a one-of-a-kind festival, is coming to Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses for the first time on September 23 and 24, 2023.
Combining hikes and concerts, the open air festival, Migros Hiking Sounds will have Sainte-Croix / Les Rasses as its new host this summer. On the weekend of September 23 to 24, 2023, an exceptional line-up will take up residence on various stages nestled in the Jura massif.
In partnership with the ADNV, the formula is simple: combine hiking in magnificent mountain scenery and live music for an eclectic audience. The day begins at the departure village in Sainte-Croix, where visitors receive a bag full of provisions and surprises. Then departure for a walk of two to three hours. Along the way, a first stage allows hikers to take a break and grill some cervelas while listening to young Swiss artists in the making. The highlight of the day will be at the top of the Chasseron where two concerts will be given in an idyllic setting.
Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses will have the privilege of welcoming the singer Stress for this weekend which promises to be spectacular.
- Agence ADNV / Office du Tourisme de Sainte-Croix / Les Rasses
- Rue Neuve 10
- 1450 Sainte-Croix - CH
- How to get there?
From Sep 23, 2023 To Sep 24, 2023
- 2 departure waves: from 9:00 to 10:00 and from 10:30 to 11:30
- Special rates for families, groups of 6 and 10 people
- The starting and finishing point of the event is accessible by public transport via the Yverdon - Ste Croix train, then the 615 bus line towards Mauborget
- Information and ticketing on www.migroshikingsounds.ch
- The event takes place outdoors and in all weathers, within reasonable limits. In case of rainy weather, we advise you to wear weatherproof clothing and walking shoes designed for the mountains.
- CHF 55.-
- Children under 16 years old
- CHF 25.-
- Family max 4 children
- CHF 135.-
- Group of 6 people
- CHF 259.-
- Group of 10 people
- CHF 399.-
Yverdon-les-Bains Region on social networks