Sep 5, 2021
Romainmôtier - Visites et tours guidés
Nestling in beautiful verdant surroundings, in the region of Nord vaudois, Romainmôtier has one of the oldest Romanesque churches in Switzerland which sets the pace of life in this town. Built on the model of Cluny church, it holds regular services and very popular concerts.
Built between 990 and 1028 according to the plans of Cluny church, the Abbatiale de Romainmôtier is one of the jewels of the Nord vaudois region.
The stage for many concerts, the church echoes with the notes of its great contemporary organ, both in summer and winter.
- Online registration and payment is required
- Tours can be booked up to 36 hours before departure
- Maximum number of people: 20 (Depends measures against COVID-19)
- COVID-19 : Maintaining distance and mandatory mask
- CHF 15.-
- Children up to 16 years old
- CHF 10.-