Aug 22, 2021
Romainmôtier - Visites et tours guidés
An official Heritage Guide will present the rich heritage of this mediaeval market town as part of a guided tour lasting two hours.
Nestled in the green valley surrounding the oldest Romanesque monastery in Switzerland, the small market town of Romainmôtier is full of life and history. Numerous interesting anecdotes and mysterious corners are unveiled during the tour.
- Online registration and payment is required
- Tours can be booked up to 36 hours before departure
- Maximum number of people:
- COVID-19 : Maintaining distance and mandatory mask
- CHF 15.-
- Children up to 16 years old
- CHF 10.-