This former hippodrome offers a surface of 20 ha on the shores of Lake Neuchâtel, a 10-minute walk away from the city centre and some hundred metres from the Yverdon-les-Bains campsite.
Its modern structures, which are voluntarily kept to a minimum, its geographical location and its natural setting make it a convivial place of relaxation in one of the city’s most beautiful spots.
Parc des Rives offers a variety of recreational facilities, such as:
- Volleyball, basketball and mini-football courts, table tennis tables
- An outdoor workout facility, strength training machines;
- BoxUp, autonomous hire service for sports and leisure equipment with downloadable application
- Picnic areas and playgrounds for children.
The skate park, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and ice rink are nearby, and the jetty is located along the Quai du Nogent.
During the summer, the park hosts various events such as La Dérivée, an ephemeral place of encounter and exchange, between festival and cultural space, which offers eclectic activities combining culture, sustainable development and social cohesion projects.
- Parc des Rives
- Avenue de l'Hippodrome 3
- 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains - CH
- How to get there?