Discover music boxes and automatons in Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses. From CHF 95 per person.
Sainte-Croix, situated in the Yverdon-les-Bains region, is the music box capital of the world. In the 19th Century many industries and specialist craftsmen settled in the city. A visit to the museums with their prestigious collections will take visitors back to their childhood.
Discover art mechanics and their history in Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses, the music box capital of the world in the Yverdon-les-Bains region.
- One night in a double room with breakfast
- An admission to the three museums in Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses (Baud Museum in L'Auberson, CIMA Museum in Sainte-Croix, Arts and Science Museum in Sainte-Croix)
- Package price from CHF 95 per person
- Tourist taxes included
- Valid depending on hotel and museum availability
- Cancellation terms as per the provider’s terms and conditions
Booking: Tourist Office
Validity: all year