Open to all, the tennis club welcomes you from April to October to hit a few balls on their courts.
The Sainte-Croix Tennis Club, founded in 1926, opens its doors to visitors. From April to October, the club welcomes visitors to its two synthetic clay courts, as well as its two concrete pitches. Nestled in an idyllic location on the heights of Sainte-Croix, on the edge of the forest, the club offers a splendid setting to enjoy the first and last rays of sunshine.
Visitors are warmly invited to hit a few balls on the club grounds, located about ten kilometers from Yverdon-les-Bains and Fleurier.
Whether you are a beginner, amateur or experienced player, the club will be happy to welcome you.
From Apr 1, 2023 To Oct 31, 2023
- Mandatory reservation of land on the site: https://tcste-croix.plugin.ch
- Parking available in front of the facilities.
- No equipment rental currently.
- The payment of the subscriptions is made on the account IBAN CH82 0900 0000 1001 7144 3 by indicating the family name, first name (s), date of birth
- Payment by the hour is possible via Twint using the QR code located on the panel at the entrance to the facilities
- Par heure et par personne
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 150.-
- Etudiants / Apprentis
- CHF 100.-
- CHF 50.-
- Famille (ménage commun)
- CHF 300.-