Created in 1963, Boxer beer has been produced at the former Arkina factory in Yverdon-les-Bains since 2012.
Since 2018, Bière du Boxer has merged with Doppelleu Brauwerkstatt in Winterthur (twinned with Yverdon-les-Bains).
The Boxer beer range comprises 7 varieties of beer, which have won multiple awards at the Swiss Beer Awards:
- Boxer Old (Swiss lager)
- Boxer Edition Blanche (Belgian Witbeer)
- Boxer Edition Vedette (German Blonde)
- Boxer Edition Brunette (Bavarian Dark)
- Boxer Edition Gourmande (American Zwickel)
- Boxer Edition Gamine (Session Lager)
- Boxer Edition Hiver (Vienna Amber)
For groups, the brewery can be visited by prior arrangement from Monday to Thursday, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
The tour includes tasting of special beers, snacks and an exclusive gift for CHF 30.00 per person.