From 3rd June to 30th August, the Yverdon-les-Bains region is holding its 4rd photo competition. This year’s subject is ‘Living Traditions’.
Participants are invited to capture a particular place or moment that has awakened their interest in the Yverdon-les-Bains Jura-Lac region with its seven tourist areas; Grandson, Orbe, Romainmôtier, Sainte-Croix/Les Rasses, Vallorbe, Yverdon-les-Bains and Yvonand. The jury will favour photographs in connection with sporting, event-driven and cultural activities.
- Public Prize: a camera worth CHF 1,000
- First Jury Prize: a sum of CHF 1,000
- Second Jury Prize: a photo training course at 'La Région'
- Third Jury Prize: an animal photo training course
- 3rd and 4th prize: subscription to the magazine ‘La Région’ and entrance tickets to different tourist sites