Several companies (see below).
Traffic information on telephone number 163
ACS (Swiss Automobile Club)
TCS (Swiss Touring Club)
There are 5 types of public parking zone:
- unrestricted white zone: unlimited
- restricted white zone (disc): varies
- blue zone (disc): 1½ hours maximum
- red zone (disc): 15 hours max. parking meter, ticket machine (for one space or set of spaces): according to payment with variable maximum limit
- in town: 30 to 60 km/hour (18 to 37 mph)
- out of town: 70 to 80 km/hour (44 to 50 mph)
- motorways: 100 to 120 km/hour (62 to 75 mph)
You have to have a motorway disc to drive on motorways in Switzerland. It is available from post offices and service stations for CHF 40 and allows you to drive free of charge on motorways until 31 January of the following year.