The Barn of « La Dîme »
This old barn (1707) is one of the buildings in the grounds of the Abbey of Romainmôtier. It is used today for holding exhibitions and also houses the paintings and engravings of the « Espace Pierre Aubert ».
In the attic above, visitors may see and listen to the famous organ Jehan Alain.
As from March 2010, the barn is the venue for the exhibition « Funerary monuments of the praying monks of Romainmôtier » to be held as part of the festival « Romainmôtier 2010 ».