- white zone : varies
- blue zone (disc): 1½ hours maximum
- red zone (disc): 15 hours max. parking meter, ticket machine (for one space or set of spaces): according to payment with variable maximum limitCompulsory parking discs can be obtained from police stations, service stations and Yverdon-les-Bains Tourist Office.
- in town: 20 to 50 km/hour (18 to 37 mph)
- out of town: 70 to 80 km/hour (44 to 50 mph)
- motorways: 100 to 120 km/hour (62 to 75 mph)
Requirement to drive with headlights on during daylight hours
Motor vehicles (cars, vans, trucks and buses) and motorcycles must have their headlights on when being driven during daylight hours.
You have to have a motorway disc to drive on motorways in Switzerland. It is available from post offices and service stations for CHF 40 and allows you to drive free of charge on motorways until 31 January of the following year.