The church erected in 1757 has a neo-classical façade that rises above Pestalozzi square, in the centre of the old town of Yverdon-les-Bains.
The church’s particular colour results from the stones extracted in the Canton of Neuchâtel, especially in Hauterive. A large number of the buildings on the square have been erected using the same type of elegant and warm material.
The church has a French-style organ built by Adrien Joseph Potier in 1766. Its powerful and harmonious sound regularly invades the walls of the edifice. The acoustic is perfectly appropriate for classical music programming.
Numerous choir, instrumental and baroque concerts take place all year long in this place imbued with spirituality and history.
The Protestant Church at Yverdon-les-Bains