The temple in Sainte-Croix
The temple in Sainte-Croix is located on the ascending side of Cochet mountain. It is a monumental building constructed in 1747 on the site of a previous building destroyed by fire in 1744.
Its interior is entirely made of wood, which gives visitors an especially warm welcome and the impression of a boat turned upside down. Five windows were replaced with colourful stained-glass windows during the renovation of 1971. The organ, which was installed in 1870, was electrified in 1924, enlarged in 1952 and completely overhauled in 1999.
Rue Neuve 10
Fax +41 (0)24 455 41 15